In Android Developer Days, there will be presentations, trainings, quickies, workshops or any other things you can offer about the subjects below. All papers can be submitted to Android Developer Days OpenConf until 1st April 2014. Presentations could be submitted after papers are accepted. There is no strict rules for papers and presentations because this is not an academic event, this is a developer conference. Just feel excited about your subject and make it easy to understand.
You can join the conference with the followings:
- Presentations that is 15-20 minutes or 40-45 minutes long.
- Quickie: 10 minute peresentation in small rooms.
- Poster: You can show your applications in a place dedicated for posters.
- Workshop: Presentations with hands on coding, 40 minutes long.
Indicate your contribution in OpenConf and please indicate how much your presentation is going to take when submitting it to OpenConf Deadline of Call for Submissions is 1st April 2014.
Here is the Openconf Home page to “Make submission”, “Edit Submission” and “Upload File” etc.
- Future Technologies
- Mobile World
- Future of Mobile World
- New Generation Mobile Devices (Wearable products, etc)
- Android OS
- Future Versions
- Android in Different Architectures
- Android in Different Areas(Industry, Defense, Home Electronics etc.)
- Mobile Operating Systems(iOS, Tizen, Firefox OS, Windows Phone etc.)
- Android App Development
- New Features and Capabilities
- App Development Best Practises
- Android SDK Tools
- UI(User Interface) / UX (User Experience) Design
- App Monetization
- Ad Integration
- In-app Billing
- User Statistics
- App Development in Mobile Operatins Systems(iOS, Tizen, Firefox OS, Windows Phone etc.)
- Android NDK
- Cross Platform App Development Frameworks
- Game Development
- Google TV
- Google Playstore
- Google Glass
- Communication Solutions (NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-fi)
- 3G, 4G Wide Band Communication
- Google Cloud Messaging for Android
- Google App Engine
- Augmented Reality
- Social Media
- Location Based Services and Maps
- Mobile Education (Fatih Project)
- Mobile Payment
- Embedded Systems and Single Board Devices(Arduino, Raspberry PI, BeagleBoard, etc.)
- Big Data Processing Optimizations in Mobile Devices
- Software Development Methodologies
- Success Stories
Moreover we appreciate all different ideas and papers beyond subjects above.