Call for Submissions has been ended. Works to announce the schedule has been started.
In Android Developer Days, there will be presentations, tutorials, quickies and workshops. If you want to share your knowledge and experience about the subjects below, we are inviting you to share them in Android Developer Days. All papers can be submitted to Android Developer Days OpenConf until 1st May 2013. Presentations could be submitted after papers are accepted. There is no strict rules for papers and presentations because this is not an academic event. However, there are some expectations listed below.
- Papers could be like a tutorial.
- Papers should contain images and code samples.
- Papers should be a step by step guide.
- Papers should be easy to read and easy to understand
- Papers could be an article which gives new ideas or expands our visions
- Presentations should be concise.
- Presentations should give the general idea (Implemetation details can be in papers).
- Demo in presentations is highly recommended.
- Contact and profile information (photo and a short biography with max 5 sentences) about the author should be added to submissions.
You can join the conference with the followings:
- Presentations that is 15-20 minutes or 40-45 minutes long.
- Quickie: 10 minute peresentation in small rooms.
- Poster: You can show your applications in a place dedicated for posters.
- Workshop: Presentations with hands on coding, 40 minutes long.
Indicate your contribution in OpenConf and please indicate how much your presentation is going to take when submitting it to OpenConf Deadline of Call for Submissions is 1st May 2013.
- Future Technologies
- Mobile World
- Future of Mobile World
- New Generation Mobile Devices (Project Glass)
- Android OS
- Future Versions
- Android in Different Architectures
- Android in Different Areas(Industry, Defense, Home Electronics etc.)
- Android App Development
- New Features and Capabilities
- App Development Best Practises
- Android SDK Tools
- UI(User Interface) / UX (User Experience) Design
- App Monetization
- Ad Integration
- In-app Billing
- User Statistics
- Android NDK
- Cross Platform App Development Frameworks
- Game Development
- Google TV
- Google Playstore
- Communication Solutions (NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-fi)
- 3G, 4G Wide Band Communication
- Google Cloud Messaging for Android
- Google App Engine
- Augmented Reality
- Social Media
- Location Based Services and Maps
- Mobile Education (Fatih Project)
- Mobile Payment
- Software Development Methodologies
- Success Stories
Moreover we appreciate all different ideas and papers beyond subjects above.